After the temporary setback because of economic recession, the world market for air conditioning systems is expected to see remarkable recovery due to increasing acceptance of air conditioning systems in households. This market is estimated to reach the value of 114.30 million units in volume sales by the year 2017. Growth in future is expected as a result of increasing adoption of energy efficient models, specifically, inverter based ACs, and rapidly growing replacement demand. Healthy demand from the Asian market is also expected to augment the growth of the air conditioning systems market.
Browse : Air Conditioning Systems Market
Improvements in consumer disposable incomes, increasing spending on power, and increase in construction activity in residential and commercial sectors are major factors spurring the growth of the air conditioning industry. Improvements in housing standards is boosting the demand for room air conditioners while growing number of building permits for construction of malls, industrial facilities, and office space is driving the market for packaged air conditioners. Rise in capital expenditure is also expected to boost the demand for packaged air conditioning systems in the immediate future.
Inverter based ACs that are capable of offering sufficient reduction in power consumption by adjusting compressor’s running speed and controlling voltage and current frequency, are gaining popularity worldwide in recent years. Growing consumer awareness on energy conservation and environmental concerns will also drive the demand of this market in upcoming years.
Market Segmentation Based on Type
- Room Air Conditioners
- Packaged Air Conditioners
- Split Air Conditioners
- Mini-Split Air-Conditioners
- Ductless Air Conditioning Systems
- Terminal Air Conditioning Systems
- Central Air Conditioners
- Packaged Central Air Conditioners
Market Segmentation Based on Application
- Residential Air Conditioning
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- Construction Sector
- Tourism & Hotel Industry
- Tents: New End-Use Segment
- Industrial Air Conditioning
- Automotive Air Conditioning
This research report on air conditioning systems market analyzes this market based on its segments and major geographies. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report is a comprehensive study of current market trends, growth drivers, factors affecting market growth, industry structure, and market projections for upcoming years. The report also include analysis of recent technological developments in this market, Porter’s five force model analysis, and complete company profiles of top industry players. This report also provides review of micro and macro factors significant with respect to existing market players and new entrants with value chain analysis.
Some of the key players of this market are Carrier Corporation, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Electrolux AB, General Electric Company, Hitachi Ltd., Lennox Industries Inc., LG Electronics Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, NORDYNE Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Corp., Sanden Corporation, Sharp Corporation, Toshiba Carrier Corporation, Whirlpool Corporation, Johnson Controls Inc., and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides forward looking perspective of major factors driving and restraining market growth
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market trends
- This report provides clear understanding of key product segments and changing competition dynamics
- It provides complete analysis of major competitors and their strategies
- The report provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- It provides up-to-date analysis of recent technological improvements in industry and helps you stay updated